La Vida Oaxaqueña

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pics of Me!

This is me and my Varuna! I miss her... especially today... i'me wearing a shirt she gave me b4 she left! oh have fun at home in school V! oh i only appear to be naked because i'm wearing a tan dress of Varunas...
this is my group of girls that arrived in september! We're at a club called High. we found it to be a rather low experience. Me Natalie, Maggie, and Rachael.
Me and Natalie!!! yes, i'm wearing another dress, shockin eh? i bought this one just to wear for 'fun'!
none of these ppl are me... no my tan is good but its not that good! Varuna, Agustin ( ProMexico Staffer) and Sonia!

There ya go! a few pics of me since i realized i havent put up many of those and y'all might be curious to see what i look like after all this time away! haha! more up soon i hope!!! Be Good! Be Happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home