La Vida Oaxaqueña

Monday, September 25, 2006

Un Poco Fotos

@ a bar called La Divina... Rachael, Oscar, Varuna, Me, Sonia & Carlos.
Me and My Varuna. Hindu, Indian, English and most of all Beautiful! and hilarious!
El Arból de Tule... the biggest biomass in the world... Gil, Sonia, Me and Varuna. We look so cool, the coolest tourists ever, a very good mexican guide as well!
Alrighty! Finally a few Pics! Naturally, i still havent figured out what to do with my own camera since i didnt bring my cord to hook it up. but i´ll work it out. In any case i stole these ones from Varuna and Sonia! Thus making them far classier than i could ever imagine. Since they are English you know! I miss them terribly, but they are having good random adventures in Argentina and Peru right now! I wish they would come back to Oaxaca after that trip but they are going home. Soon Varuna and I will meet at one level, i´ll come down from Idol status and meet her on her ascent upwards! haha. sorry this is short but enjoy the pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home