La Vida Oaxaqueña

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Beginning!

Hola!
I just thought i´d start up this makeshift blogspot incase anyone is really interested in my vida oaxaqueña! I dont have any way to upload my pics yet but i´m working on that!
For starters... i´m in mexico... a place called Oaxaca. and its fantastic here! theres a group of 4 of us that will be here most of the time that i am here, and then theres staff, and my homestay family, and my teachers! its all very exciting!
Mexico is very different from Nova Scotia, of course, but who can really complain about hot sunny days with palm trees and mountains all around you? I can´t!
Life is good, food is good!
Be in touch bc i´m online checking my mail every few days at the least! so be good and happy back home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home